MBM’s US Team is growing! Led by US and UK Corporate Partner, Tracey Ginn, the US Team includes five US attorneys with expertise in US M+A, investments, intellectual property, commercial contracts and immigration advice. In this increasingly global and mobile society, our US Team is uniquely suited to advise businesses on US expansion – from contracts with US customers to putting “boots on the ground” to sale to a US buyer.
MBM’s US Team is:
- Tracey Ginn - Having spent 14 years living and working in California before return to the UK, Tracey has substantial US deal experience. In addition to UK corporate investment and M+A work, Tracey’s practice includes advising on US corporate and commercial transactions, advising on transactions between UK/European businesses and US entities including investment rounds, joint ventures and the establishment, capital structure and shareholding arrangements of US entities. Tracey is admitted to practice in Scotland and the US (California) and has strong links with US business and legal networks.
- Danielle Prado – A Texas native who relocated to Scotland a few years ago, Danielle is admitted to practice in England and the US (Texas). She advises UK clients on US contracts, and US clients on data protection issues in the UK.
- Tom Middleton – Tom’s expertise is advising on intellectual property and commercial contracts. He is a native of Australia where he qualified as a lawyer and is admitted to practice in the US (New York).
- Olivia McLaren – Olivia’s practice is dedicated to strategic immigration assistance for businesses wishing to establish or strengthen a US presence and individuals interested in visiting, working in or immigrating to the US. Olivia is admitted to practice in the US (New York).
- Islam Abdelal - An acquisition integration advisor as well as a senior corporate lawyer, Islam is admitted to practice in England and the US (California). He provides advice on integration planning and implementation for their corporate acquisitions as well as supporting clients with their commercial/corporate legal needs.
If you would like to find out more about our US Team then please contact UK & US Corporate Partner, Tracey Ginn at email@example.com or on 0131 226 8232.