We would like to update you on some new faces at MBM:
- Caroline Urban has joined our London office as an Senior Associate. Before joining MBM Caroline gained broad corporate experience in several international law firms advising on M&A transactions, investments and capital markets transactions. Caroline is bilingual (German and English) and is Co-Chair of the Young BCCG (British Chamber of Commerce in Germany) and, in this capacity, regularly organises events to encourage collaboration between British and German businesses.
- Danielle Prado and Denise Pryde have joined our IP, Data & Contracts team in the Edinburgh office. Danielle is qualified in England & Wales, as well as the state of Texas, and will be working closely with our US team in addition to her role in the IP team. Denise has experience of working both in private practice and in-house in various jurisdictions including Hong Kong and Australia as well as the UK. Danielle and Denise’s appointments greatly strengthen our IP, Data & Contracts team and our ability to support clients working on cross-border matters.
- Yavor Georgiev has joined our Edinburgh office as an Associate in the Corporate team. Yavor recently completed his legal traineeship at DWF where he gained experience in a wide range of transactional work and corporate related matters.
- We also welcomed some new trainees to the firm in August. Kayleigh Palmer, Lucy Drury and Morgan Landels.
We continue to grow our network of Consultants to develop our range of services and access to specialised advice:
- Islam Abdelal is a dual qualified (California and England) lawyer who specialises in M&A deals and acquisition integration. His last role was as an in-house integration director for McKinsey & Co. His appointment enhances our cross border M&A capability and has enabled us to develop an M&A integration advisory service.
- Michael Bryceland has extensive ‘Magic Circle’ experience of Competition law in several of our key sectors technology and telecoms. He regularly represents clients in front of the competition regulators and the competition authorities of the several member states of the EU.
- Claire Hendry specialises in Employment Law and HR. Claire advises on all aspects of employment related matters and has a particular interest in people management issues.
- Nicola Richards is an experienced immigration lawyer and offers high level strategic advice on business immigration, largely to businesses working within the technology, AI and inward investment sectors.
- Olivia McLaren is a US qualified attorney admitted to the bar of New York and her appointment enhances our US offering and enables us to provide advisory services to clients requiring support in the US immigration process.
- Lara Cole and Giselle Mills have been appointed to assist with English commercial property matters.