Join the MBM Commercial Dispute Resolution team for a webinar on 23rd April to discuss practical steps you can take to ensure that your business survives in these difficult times.
The Dispute Resolution team has extensive practical experience of negotiating with banks. They have been advising clients on issues with their banks since 2008 and remain the only firm in Scotland ranked in Chambers for Banking Litigation representing borrowers.
The webinar will cover:
• Some practical top tips for dealing with your bank (Jennifer McNichol)
• The loan-to-value or “LTV” covenant, how this may be affected during the current crisis, and some practical advice if your bank suggests you may have breached your LTV (Cat MacLean)
• The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) (Iain McDougall)
• The Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”)’s latest measures for customers struggling with repayments (Rebecca O'Donnell)
• Protecting your business from fraud (Jamie Apted)