MBM Commercial is a market leading law firm for entrepreneurs, investors and high growth companies, with offices in Edinburgh and London. We are a fast-paced, innovative and growing business looking for a Business Development Co-ordinator / Manager.
This is a new and exciting full time role, based in our Edinburgh office (though you will be required to travel occasionally, particularly to London). We are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude towards and aptitude for technology. You will be organised and full of ideas, with the ability and tenacity to execute them. The role will require you to work closely with partners and senior management and it is essential that you have the confidence and enthusiasm to do this.
The key aims of the role are as follows:
- A complete focus on new business generation and the creation of sales leads as part of helping the partners and associates to close key sales;
- Creating structure and systems around MBM’s sales and business development activities (including enquiry management) using technology;
- Measuring the effectiveness of MBM’s sales and business development activities;
- Interpreting and analysing data in order to make ongoing improvements to MBM’s sales and business development activities;
- Implementing the firm’s Business Development Plans and taking responsibility for the management of sales and business development activities.
We are a friendly and lively team and this is an excellent opportunity for a marketing graduate or someone with a few years’ experience (or more) in a similar role.
We offer flexible working, benefits package and city centre location. To apply, please send a CV and current salary details to Linda Hutton at firstname.lastname@example.org.