MBM Commercial is an award-winning commercial law firm that helps entrepreneurial businesses to start-up, scale up and go global. Many of our clients are businesses based throughout the UK, which are going through significant growth, either by investment, acquisition or by international expansion. We also offer US law capability to assist clients who are doing deals in the US, expanding into US markets or transacting with US businesses. We are also market leaders and sector specialists for advising on investment deals and tech companies.
We are committed to providing the very best legal advice, and the mantra of the firm is to help you get the result you want, on time and on budget. All of the transactional work that we do is based on fixed fees. Click here to view our Working with MBM brochure.
The firm provides a full range of commercial legal services to its clients, including corporate, corporate finance, intellectual property, commercial contracts, commercial property, restructuring, insolvency, dispute resolution, employment and company administration. We also provide M&A integration consultancy services, intellectual property consultancy services and software escrow services.
Our value-add and innovative approach to client service is embedded in our culture and reflected through our Client Charter:
- We will deliver our services with an entrepreneurial spirit and will always see the potential in your business
- We will be friendly, responsive and easy to work with
- We will make sure we understand your priorities and end game
- We will provide practical advice with a focus on value-add and never make your challenges harder
- We will provide our services at competitive prices
- We will be transparent on costs and provide you with a fixed fee wherever possible
- We will be committed to helping your business succeed
Read our client testimonials here.
The firm has twelve partners, offices in London and Edinburgh, and operates as a limited liability partnership with registered number SO330552 and with a registered office at Suite 2, Ground Floor, Orchard Brae House, 30 Queensferry Road, Edinburgh, EH4 2HS. The firm is authorised and regulated by the Law Society of Scotland (20613) and the Solicitors Regulation Authority (563609) as a multi-national practice. The firm includes lawyers admitted to practice in Scotland, England and several states of the U.S.