Caroline UrbanSenior Associate Corporate, Head of German Desk
Tel 020 3096 0116
Caroline is a bilingual (German and English) Senior Associate in MBM’s London Corporate Team.
Before joining MBM, she worked at international law firms and gained broad corporate experience advising on buy and sell-side of M&A transactions, investments on company and investor side and capital markets transactions.
Caroline is also Co-Chair of the Young BCCG (British Chamber of Commerce in Germany) and, in this capacity, regularly organises events to encourage collaboration between British and German businesses.
Qualifications:LLB University of Westminster
- Co-Chair of the Young BCCG (British Chamber of Commerce in Germany)
Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
- Capital raisings (placings, open offers or subscriptions) for AIM listed companies (acting on company and broker side)
- Acquisition of Ukrainian wind farm business for Norwegian energy provider
- Sale of The History Press Limited as part asset, part share sale
- Acquisitions of various businesses (in the technology, automotive, logistics for private equity or strategic buyers
- Advising entrepreneurs of taking investment, developing and expanding their businesses
- Advising individuals on their management incentive packages