For employers who are looking for specialist advice at a fixed cost without the uncertainty and worry of escalating fees, we are pleased to introduce you to Holistic HR, a service offering unlimited employment law and HR related advice for a set annual fee. If you would rather we provided advice as and when required, in the majority of cases we’ll do so for a fixed fee.
Our Employment and Holistic HR team can help guide you through the constantly changing maze of employment law and HR issues.
We can also assist you in developing a strategy for the implementation of your business objectives and ensure that your obligations to staff are met. We can provide your people managers with training tailored to the needs of your business on vital issues such as dealing with absence, discipline and grievance, performance management and contracts of employment. We can also provide you with representation before the Employment and Employment Appeal Tribunals (and, if necessary, the Court of Session) should this be required.
We're on hand to advise you on your rights and options in relation to:
- HR & Employment Law for SMEs
- Contracts of Employment and Service Agreements (for Directors)
- Managing Performance
- Dealing with Disciplinary Matters
- Dealing with short and long-term absence
- Unfair Dismissal
- Working Time
- Employee Incentives
- Redundancy and restructuring/reorganisation
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE regulations applicable to employee rights in the event of a business transfer, sale or when an outsourcer changes)
- Negotiating settlement agreements (compromise agreements) and exit deals
- Remuneration packages, employee share schemes and other incentive arrangements
- Attendance at Employment and Employment Appeal Tribunals and the Court of Session
Our approach is commercially-focused, constructive and pragmatic, seeking to achieve the best outcome for your business or you as an individual. We also provide training for various types of business and have particular expertise in cleaning companies. We also provide HR support & Employment Law services across a variety of sectors including Food & Drink, Tech Start Ups, Independent Schools, Charities, GP Medical Practices, Professional Services/Accountancy Firms, Nurseries, Engineerging & Renewables and Life Science Companies.
Click here for top tips for start-up companies hiring employees.
Contact our Employment Solicitors & HR Support team in Edinburgh & London
If you have an HR or employment issue, or would like to find out more about our HR retainer service, please contact us on 01312268200 or fill out our online contact form.