We also have extensive and long-standing experience in a wide range of property disputes. We have provided advice on:
- Disputes regarding dilapidations
- Boundary disputes and disputes regarding the interpretation of title conditions and access rights.
- Disputes regarding commercial leases and licences to occupy, acting for both landlords and tenants
- Disputes regarding commercial rates and utilities
- Planning appeals
- Rates appeals
- Disputes in relation to development
- Disputes in relation to Sites of Special Scientific Interest
- Lending security, including advice to commercial and residential lenders on security enforcement
- Disputes in relation to insolvency of tenants & landlords
What our Property Dispute clients say about us:
"As a client of Cat MacLean of the firm MBM Commercial, the service I receive from Cat and her team is second to none. They are always there for me and have helped me through a very difficult situation. I would recommend Cat and her team to anyone."
“The team at MBM understand our business and Lynne is well organised and knowledgeable, providing clear strategies for complex cases, always considering the commercial impact whilst mitigating risks in order to achieve results”.
“Throughout the long journey that has been my case, Cat has been unfailing supportive, providing explanations of legal complexity when required, and being open to listening to and acknowledging her client’s views. Not many lawyers do that !”
“My situation required expert knowledge and a sense of urgency, both of which Jamie delivered. I would have no reservation in recommending him and his Firm.”
Contact our Property Litigation Solicitors Edinburgh, Scotland
For help and advice with your Intellectual Property Dispute, contact our dispute resolution team on 01312268200 or fill out our online contact form.