Tel 0131 226 8224
Helen is an associate solicitor at MBM Commercial LLP specialising in commercial property and renewables since qualifying in 2006. Helen originally trained and qualified at Davidson Chalmers, staying on as a solicitor in their commercial property department.
Since joining MBM Commercial in 2008, Helen has provided a full range of commercial property services to occupiers, funders, developers and investors in the Scottish commercial property industry across the retail, office, industrial, hospitality and leisure sectors.
Areas in which Helen deals include:-
- The acquisition and disposal of all types of commercial property.
- The development of land for commercial property projects.
- All aspects of commercial leasing – acting for landlord or tenant – including assignations, sub-lettings and re-gearing.
- Advising on all types of commercial agreements ancillary to commercial property transactions; and
- Advising on the property aspects of corporate transactions
Helen's ongoing personal experience of running an award winning family restaurant and food and drink business allows her to bring a unique inside business perspective to those she advises.
Helen enjoys spending time with family, the occasional coffee and visiting new cities.