- Sound, bespoke HR advice is vital if your organisation has staff.
- To enable you to get the specialist advice you need at a fixed cost without the uncertainty and worry of escalating fees, we are pleased to introduce you to Holistic HR, a service offering unlimited employment related advice for a set annual fee.
- We understand that business dynamics change and, with this in mind, we offer a rolling year-long contract that allows you to terminate on three months’ notice.
Why use Holistic HR?
If you're an employer who wants sensible and personal HR solutions with minimal fuss, delivered in an understanding and client-friendly way, we can help:
- Difficult conversations made easier
- Work policies made clearer
- Contracts fit for purpose
- Straightforward, pragmatic HR advice
- Fixed annual fee
Who's it for?
- Any organisation with staff - whether you're a small tech company, a much larger organisation, a charity of social enterprise.
- Most suited to organisations with fewer than 50 staff - if you have more, we can design a bespoke service.
- Unlimited HR and employment law advice covering the life-cycle of employment from hiring staff to termination of employment, and everything in between.
- Annual review meetings to understand more about your business.
- An initial review and update of your template contracts of employment. After that, on request, we’ll tailor your contracts and policies for a fixed additional fee.
- Unlimited on-line access to our Holistic HR Portal which contains a comprehensive suite of HR documents including contracts of employment, policies and procedures together with “How To” Guides and Managers’ Briefings. We’ll give you guidance where required.
- Access to our separate contract and policies tailoring service.
- Access to recommended recruitment consultants and health and safety consultants. These consultants will agree a separate fee with you for their services.
- The chance to promote your business through our guest blogs
- If you are not covered for the risk of an employee making a claim against you and you want peace of mind, we will organise a quote and put you in touch with a reputable insurer.
- If you are not insured and a claim is made against you, we will provide you with a separate quote from the point the claim is made through to Employment Tribunal representation.*
- Update of your template contracts
- A tailoring service if you need help with specific contracts and policies
- HR training for your managers
- EMI options schemes
- Employee liability insurance
- The services of HR, Health and Safety, pension and well-being consultants
- Preferential rates on:
- payroll services through Mazars
- specialist business immigration advice via McGill & Co
- HR administration software through WorkbaseHR
- specialist recruitment services through Eden Scott
Quality of Service
- All our HR advice will be provided by specialist and experienced employment lawyers.
- Our advisers will make it their business to get to know your organisation to ensure that you receive advice which takes account of your organisation’s culture, values and the plans you have for your organisation.
- Our advice will be sound, practical, commercial and clearly communicated in simple language.
- We will be quick to respond to your needs and keep you up-to-date with the progress of any work we’re carrying out for you.
- The cost of Holistic HR is fixed for one year and depends on your staff numbers when you sign up (see our pricing table).
- Subsequent years’ fees will be based on your staff numbers at the annual renewal date. It works both ways – if your business has expanded, you will pay more but if you have fewer staff than the year before, the fee will be less.
- Pay monthly by direct debit (if you have 11 + staff).
|Staff Numbers||Cost per year (£) (exc VAT)|
|1 - 5||850|
|6 - 10||1350|
|11 - 20||1950|
|31 - 50||3500|
|51 onwards||Quote available on request|
*Holistic HR excludes Employment Tribunal preparation and representation from the point a claim is made against you.
Tailoring service is separately chargeable.
We reserve the right to refuse Holistic HR for any reason.
Prices applicable from 1 March 2016 and reviewed annually.
Terms and conditions apply.
Get in touch
Please contact Hannah Roche on 01312268200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.