The MBM German Desk is made up of our fluent German-speaking English and Scottish qualified lawyers. They are from a range of disciplines and all have a practical understanding of the German legal system, market and culture and can advise German companies on all matters of English and Scottish law, in their native language if preferred.
Our bilingual team advises on:
- Corporate structuring – which legal entity is best suited for a local business establishment with headquarters in Germany
- Business establishment – preparing terms for operation and ancillary advice on, amongst others, Real Estate or Employment matters
- Document review – explaining English law contractual provisions in German and how they impact your business
- Contract preparation – drafting bespoke English law contracts suitable for a German business
- Disputes and asset recovery
- Cross-border restructuring
- Finance and banking
MBM takes pride in and nurtures its network. This allows us to refer personal and suitable contacts to our clients to help them in expand in the UK market or enter the German market. Our close relationships are able to provide bespoke advice with respect to financial regulation, dual jurisdiction tax advice, seeking potential investors or applying for debt products, distribution partners, recruiters and head-hunters and international market research and analysis.
More information – Contact our German Desk
For more information, contact Caroline Urban on 0845 345 5004 or fill out our online enquiry form.