MBM Commercial receives new & high listings in Legal 500 and Chambers 2022 rankings
The global publications rank and rate law firm practices as well as individual lawyers through comprehensive research analysis including interviews with peers and clients.
Chambers & Partners
MBM are delighted to have been recognised again – with several new and improved rankings.
Banking Litigation (Scotland)
- MBM Commercial’s Dispute Resolution team maintains its Band 2 ranking for Banking Litigation and is described as “…absolutely brilliant and the lawyers are at the top of their game."
- Cat MacLean moves up to the top of the rankings from a Ranked Lawyer Band 2 to Band 1. Cat was noted as being "… very good at what she does and at representing her clients' interests."
- Finally, Jamie Apted is ranked as an Associate to Watch.
Professional Negligence (Scotland)
- Tim Edward’s expertise and results are also recognised with a Band 2 for Professional Negligence (Scotland).
- Tim Edward is also ranked Band 3 for Litigation (Scotland), described as having “…particular experience in company and insolvency disputes as well as those with complex tax and professional negligence aspects.”
Corporate M&A (Scotland)
- The Corporate Team (Scotland) moves up from Band 4 to Band 3 with the team being describes as giving “…an exceptional level of service and are a key partner to our business.”
- Senior Partner Stuart Hendry and Head of Corporate Kenny Mumford maintain their rankings at Band 3 and Band 4, respectively.
- Stuart is described as having “…extremely good experience, is an amazing supporter of our business and is very entrepreneurial."
- Kenny was noted as giving “…great advice and knowledge, is very responsive and comes up with creative solutions.
Corporate/M&A: Mid-Market (London)
- Congratulations go to Michael Arnott who has received a new Band 4 Ranking. "He's absolutely fantastic. He really understood the matter and cared about finding a decision."
Corporate and Commercial: Edinburgh and Glasgow (Scotland)
- The Corporate team were happy to have been ranked Band 3 for the second year runiing in the Legal 500
Intellectual Property (Scotland)
- The IPDC team were also delighted to have been recognised ias Band 4 in the Intellectual Property category after making a submission for the first time.
Commercial Litigation (Scotland)
Well done to all the ranked teams and individuals.